Wills – Checking My Knowledge
For each statement below, check one box to say whether the statement is TRUE or FALSE.
Once you finish the questionnaire, please hit the View Questions button to see the correct answers.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the questionnaire before. Hence you can not start it again.
Questionnaire is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the questionnaire.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
8. All delegates named under a personal directive must be paid for their services.CorrectIncorrect
9. Once your personal directive is completed, you never need to review it.CorrectIncorrect
10. You can make a new personal directive at any time you want.CorrectIncorrect
1. Your personal directive is only used when you cannot make personal care decisions for yourself.CorrectIncorrect
2. Personal directives are for personal care decisions only?CorrectIncorrect
3. You can only name one person as a delegate in your personal directive?CorrectIncorrect
4. Your delegate must be a relative.CorrectIncorrect
5. If you do not choose a delegate, a health care worker must find someone who can be named as your delegate.CorrectIncorrect
6. Your personal directive expresses your instructions wishes, values and beliefs about your personal care.CorrectIncorrect
7. To decide if you have lost capacity, a health care professional will assess (or test) your ability to make decisions. This might include talking with people who know you well.CorrectIncorrect